8 Beat plus 8 automation sequencer tracks for each kit (64 automation tracks in total per pattern).
With full control over time signature and quantize for each track, Darbukator X can compose simple traditional oriental lines up to experimental complex beats.
Darbukator X equipped with transpose pattern for each track so you can play different sound each step.
8 Patterns with all automation data.
The sequencer tracks can be loops and/or one shot samples.
Loops selection from original Darbukator, plus new one shot drums and percussion samples.
Groove kits are divided in 8 groups: Kick - Snare - Hi Hats - Darbuka (3 loop kits) - Claps & percussion - Oriental Kit (78 notes one shot multi layer kit).
Each group can be assigned to one or more sequencer line (e.g. use all 8 tracks for Darbuka).
Audio mixer with volume, pan, and send controls for each sequencer track in real time.
Darbukator X is fully integrated with Sika-Pro X for real time accompaniment.
A flexible split control for the ative keyboard zone help building a complex arranger sets with Sika-Pro X (e.g. left zone for drums,bass and chords, right zone for free play).
Polyrhythm is a combination of different time signatures rhythms playing together (e.g., two eighth notes against triplet eighths).
That will cause a "rhythmic conflicts" and unusual timing (commonly found in ethnic rhythmes).
Create your own rhythms, with the new step sequencer you can trigger one shot and live loops to create any beat you like in seconds.
Step Sequencer main features:
- 8 independent sequencer lines.
- Each line follows different finger over the keyboard (e.g. first finger plays first line).
- Lines 4 to 8 response can be assigned.
- ON/OFF switch for each line.
- Independent control over: number of steps - quantize - note length - transpose - octave for each line.
- Ability to change time signature for each line .
- Extra transpose step pattern for each line (For changing instruments).
- 8 independent automation patterns for: Volume - Pan - Reverb - Filter Cutoff - delay(in sync or free) - Chorus - Flanger - Phaser.
- 8 pattern variations for all grooves, functions and automation.
- Real time left and right keyboard split for building complex groove control.
- Step sequencer fully integrated with Sika-Pro X (to build complex real time arrangement).
- Key switch real time control over patterns.
Kontakt Sampler V 6.6 or higher.
Mac OS X 10.13 or newer.
1GB of RAM (4GB recommended).
Full retail version of Kontakt 6.6 or later required, free Kontakt player is not supported.
Kontakt is a property of Native Instruments GmbH