Darbukator Extreme II is a classic arranger for playing oriental Percussion styles with some unique features
- Manual / automatic improvisation.
- Loops time lock (legato mode)
- Random Breaks
- Multi Doffs and Doholla for each style (group instruments)
Darbukator Extreme II can be used alone or with other percussion modules.
The improvisation generator can add the live feel to any ethnic percussion track.
All styles and improvisations based on live loops, not single shots.
We sampled the playing techniques and improvisation from top percussionists in the Middle East, we got tons of ideas, some of the loops are 8 bars long variations, the possibilities are endless.
The automatic arranger will sort the loops for you and play complete percussion tracks with improvisations.
Intro, variations, breaks and ending will make it easy to finish the track in a minute.
With Legato mode you can make seamless jumps between loops regardless of the time or tempo.
Extreme II was written from scratch, if you are familiar with Darbukator expect a whole new experience.
- 16 Styles and 15 improvisation banks.
- New Legato and Automatic improvisation modes
- Darbuka, Doff, Doholla, Riq improvisations.
- Classic Arranger features (intro, ending, variations, breaks)
- Grouped instruments for Doffs and Dohollas
- 5 Different breaks for each style
- Random break function uses the improvisations as automatic breaks.
- Change styles and improvisations on the fly.
- 800+ 24bit loops and samples.
- Bonus 24bit standard Arabic kit.
Kontakt Sampler V 5.5 or higher.Mac OS X 10.9 or newer.Windows 7,8 or 104GB of RAM (8GB recommended).Full retail version of Kontakt 5.5 or later required, free Kontakt player is not supported.